ATS - Mains Failure Automatic Transfer Switch
ATS - Mains Failure Automatic Transfer Switch Specification
- Make : ABLE SALES AUSTRALIA
- Model : ATS - Mains Failure Automatic Transfer Switch
- Subcategory : Transfer Switch
- Stock ID : UPATS125-1
- - EXCERPT - -
Plug & Play (to our generators)
Single, Two & Three Phase Available
Various Amperage Available
2 Wire Start
- - DESCRIPTION - -
A transfer switch allows safe switching between your mains supply (primary source) and your standby generator supply (secondary source) whilst ensuring both sources cannot be connected simultaneously.
It does so by continually monitoring the incoming mains supply. If the voltage of the mains supply fails, is significantly reduced to create a brownout condition, it will immediately disconnect the mains supply and command the generator to start.
Once the generator is producing a stable supply it will transfer the load to the generator.
When a stable mains supply is restored it will carry out the reverse process, transferring the load back to the mains and shutting down the generator.
Controller has strong anti-electromagnetic interference characteristics.
Modular configuration design, sturdy steel shell, compact structure with easy mounting and maintenance.
- - SPECIFICATIONS - -
* *Starting Method:* 2 Wire Trigger
* *Design:* Modular Flame Retardant ABS Plastic
* *Connection:* ATS to Generator plug/lead supplied
* *Power Phase:* Single & Three Phase
* *Please specify which unit you require:*
125 Amp 1 Phase Up To 25kva $1500
125 Amp 3 Phase Up To 80kva $1500
160 Amp 3 Phase Up To 100kva $2000
250 Amp 3 Phase Up To 160kva $2500
400 Amp 3 Phase Up To 250kva $3000
* *Weight:* 24.4 kg
* *Dimensions:* 435 L x 255 W x 520 H (mm)
- - SHIPPING - -
See our web page for freight calculator or give us a call.